Illinois families and children should have educational opportunities and experiences they find meaningful. Those opportunities can be shaped with the expertise of those directly impacted: students, parents, and educators. The result can lead to stronger, more equitable outcomes that address the opportunity gap in the state.
Our Vision: Students, parents, and educators are shaping educational policy and practice into culturally relevant, high-quality experiences resulting in more equitable outcomes.
Who Should Apply
This grantmaking program will support organizations that:
- prioritize parent and youth power and voice in education
- nurture socio-emotional well-being
- strengthen teacher pipeline, cultivate teacher leaders and support educator-led work
- create high-quality school-day and out-of-school learning experiences
- foster early learning and K-12 community-driven strategies and partnerships that advocate for equitable systems
Meet the Team
Please contact us at (312) 609-0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our Education program.